(1) Wide applications : Due to the special chemical structure of silicone oil, it is neither compatible with water or polar group-containing substances, nor compatible with hydrocarbons or hydrocarbon-containing organic compounds. Because silicone oil is insoluble to various substances, it is widely used, and it can be used both in defoaming in water systems and in oil systems.
(2) Low surface tension : The surface tension of silicone oil is smaller than that of water and general foaming liquid, and the defoaming efficiency is good.
(3) Good thermal stability : Take the commonly used dimethyl silicone oil as an example, it can withstand 150 ° C for a long time, and can withstand 300 ° C or more for a short time, and its Si-O bond does not decompose. It ensures that the silicone defoamer can be used over a wide temperature range. (4) Good chemical stability : Since the Si-O bond is relatively stable, the chemical stability of the silicone oil is very high, and it is difficult to chemically react with other substances. Therefore, silicone defoamers are allowed to be used in systems containing acids, bases, and salts as long as they are formulated properly. (5) Physiological inertness : Silicone oil has been shown to be non-toxic to humans and animals, and its semi-lethal dose is greater than 34 g/kg. Therefore, silicone defoamers (in combination with suitable non-toxic emulsifiers) can be safely used in the food, medical, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. (6) Strong defoaming power : Silicone defoaming agent not only can effectively break the foam that has been formed, but also can significantly inhibit the foam and prevent the formation of foam. It is used in a small amount, and it can produce a defoaming effect by adding one part per million (1 ppm) of the weight of the foaming medium. Its usual range is from 1 to 100 ppm. Not only is the cost low, but it does not contaminate the defoamed material.
defoamer for rubber
(1) Oil industry : Crude oil extraction and transportation refining defoaming in distillation, defoaming in the production of lubricating oil and motor oil.
(2) Grease industry : Defoaming for the following industries: soap, glycerin, ink, cheese, edible oil.
(3) Rubber industry : Synthetic rubber, natural rubber, latex processing.
(4) Coating industry : Electrophoretic paints, coatings and printing inks.
(5) Resin industry : Varnish, adhesive, glue, curing of various resins.
·200kg /Drum 4Drums/Pallet ·25/50kg Polyethylene plastic buckets ·FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door. ·By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving. ·Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods